While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 2008...

Braiden went trough the maze about five times, he loved it!!
Braidens "Best Friend" Lucy! They were inseparable all morning.
Braiden got a firetruck, shocking I know, I was for sure he would have gotten a train!
Picking the perfect pumpkin!
Of course Audrey wanted the one she couldn't have!
This was so funny she looked like a horse with a carrot dangling in front of her.
Braiden went to the pumpkin patch for Preschool last Friday at Dusty's Nursery. It was a lot of fun, the kids got to go through the corn maze, go on a hay ride, have their face painted, ride pony's, pet baby animals, visit with a balloon artist, and pick a pumpkin. Trevor went to have a dad day, so I just had Braiden and Audrey. The kids enjoyed themselves, we are vary blessed to have a teacher that does so much for these kids, there is a lot of work that goes into this every year and we appreciate it.

3 comments:

Stan and Jamie said...

I have to laugh at how much your kids look like you!! They are too cute! It looks like you guys have been having fun and I'm glad that you got some answers from your trip to the hospital! Hopefully everything will go well from here on out and it won't bother her anymore!

Mike & Crissy said...

So cute! I LOVE the coordinating brown vests, hoodies and jeans - I'm addicted to "coordinating" my kids!

Abby said...

Oh I love the Pumpkin Patch. Your kids look so cute!