Braiden enjoyed another year if T-Ball!
He Loves Baseball, and this year he grew in the game even more, we are so proud of him. He didn't want to hit off the tee for almost all the games, he told us "I just want to hit off coaches throw". He was a crack up, he would hit the base with his bat before he would get a pitch thrown to him and once I caught him trying to spit (only to have it fly back in his face.....yup, he is a funny kid). I think that this was his last year of t-ball, next year he will be playing with a pitching machine, but no worries I won't be away from t-ball for a few years, Trevor gets to play next year, and let me tell you it can't come soon enough for him.
Cousins!




No comments:
Post a Comment