Greetings from the Wolfenbarger House. It has been a few days since the last post, so I figured it is about time I gave you an update on the kids.
First off, a quick bee update-it died, there was a brief time of grief, but after a few short minutes the grieving process was over and we were off to bigger and better bugs.
Second, Trevor is still Trevor (what more can I say), he still marches completely and totally to the beat of his own contrary drum.
And Lastly, Audrey is growing up, I know, some of you are probably thinking, duh Gemma, they do that. But she has had so many firsts the last couple of weeks that I wanted to share. Here is a list of just some of the many firsts:
* Standing without holding onto anything.
*Taking a first step and then quickly falling
*She has added to her vocabulary (it already consisted of mama, dada, no no, yeah & bye -bye) with the two words that brings great joy to a mothers heart,
"NO MINE"
(A little sarcasm)
*She got to flip her car seat to face forward like a big girl.
*Had her first ice cream cone. One just like her brothers, all by herself, in the car I might add. I know, a momentary laps of judgement, that I quickly regained as soon as I saw the giant mess she was making. Oh well, you only live once and to see the pure joy in her face as she ate it just like the big kids was worth the mess.

Next Sunday we have the big 1st Birthday, can you believe it, a whole year has gone by. Jeremy and I were taking last night about sis, and how when we found out I was pregnant I cried, not because we didn't want her but because we didn't know we wanted her (God has got a great sense of humor) and she was not something we felt we were ready for. We were in the middle of the giant undertaking of building our house and I thought being pregnant was defiantly not on the to do list. But with Gods grace and a lot of help from family we got the house done and were moved in 2 days before Audrey came into the world. As soon as we saw her beautiful face we both knew how amazing Gods plans for us was, and through the last year we remain continuously amazed.
We are so blessed by each one of our kids. I feel like we learn more from them than they could possibly ever learn from us. Even though my kids are small, it still feels like we are in fast forward, and our time with them is passing us by. So we are going to hold on to them and not take the time we have for granted because before we know it they will be grown up, and if you have kids I encourage you to do the same.
We hope all is well with each of you & have a great week!!!
It's O.K. Trev
Should you be up there?
4 comments:
Aren't little girls fun, particularly the ones who have two older brothers that they are constantly trying to keep up with! I agree with you, they grow up so fast, even though they are still small, they are changing every day! I was just thinking today how fast five years has gone by, and how fast the next five will go and so on...then I had to stop myself because it gets sad to think they will grow up and leave! I'm sure all mothers feel the same way most of the time! You kiddos are so cute, and I just think it's so unfair that Audrey has so much hair!!
A great post...I love the ice cream cone picture. That is what soap and water is for, your right, it is fun! :)
Your kids are so cute. Isn't it nice when they hug and love on each other?!? You are NOT stalking me...that's what blogs are for! I'd love to get together. We are pretty flexible. You are welcome to come to my house (read: zoo) or I can meet you at a park or come to your house if it's easier with the daycare kids. Just let me know what works best for you.
Off to make some dinner. Guess I should feed everyone around here.
Hey Gemma-
I love your blog! Great post too! Your kids are very, very cute!!
Post a Comment