While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Monday, August 18, 2008

Taking up the trade...


We have been wanting to buy a swing set for the kids for a while now, but we keep looking at the price and we decide maybe next year we will have Jeremy just build us one. Well, I love craigslist I check it at least once a day to make sure there isn't a screaming deal I can't pass up, when I saw this swing set I was so excited, it wasn't exactly what we wanted but we couldn't even buy the wood to start a set like this for the amount it was so we bought it. We have had it setting outside for a few weeks now because Jeremy hasn't had a chance to put it back together, but last week he was able to help the boys put it up. Braiden needed to wear his tool belt just like his dad and because Braiden had one Trevor felt he needed one too, a big problem because we only have one and it is Braidens (can you guess what Trev might be getting for his birthday?). They were so cute measuring, hammering, tightening bolts, Braiden would measure something with his tape and then he would blurt out "Dad you need to cut me a 4,5 7,6, OK". I love having little builders!!

No comments: