While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Are you getting dizzy.........

My blogging has been lacking lately, due to the fact that I have been Internet deprived for a few months. I can get on it every once in awhile when I mooch off other people, but don't expect a lot form me for the next few weeks ( I am think optimistically:) !!!

Anyways, here is a glimpse of the Wolfenbarger home in between the crazy weather.

Trevor has figures out that the baby swing makes an awesome ride for him, this cracked Jeremy and I up, because he would get the swing wrapped so tight that his head was stuck. Smart boy, but this makes a little worried because he is going to be the child that thinks of all the CRAZY things to do, gray hairs here I come. Also, notice that my child is without shoes, apparently they are HIGHLY overrated, which makes my life easier due to his enormously fat feet it is a pain to try to find shoes that fit.

Okay, until next time......

3 comments:

Stan and Jamie said...

okay, that is seriously too funny! And the best part is, he can puke right into the swing should he feel the urge!! :)

Mike & Crissy said...

That is crazy - and SO darn clever! I tell you these 2nd born children are most definately going to give us the grays!

KELLY said...

Always love your updates...We are not bit shoe fans around here either (we meaning they). Second born is giving me more than grays today!!!! Character shaping, Kelly. Character Shaping!