While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fire Station


Braiden's Preschool went to the Fire Station on Friday. I met him there, he had so much fun and asked so many questions. I have come to the realization he is NOT SHY!! When I showed up to meet him, he was excited for about 2.5 seconds and then it was off to get the scoop from the fireman. I loved watching him and his "excuse me, um, excuse me why do......"

2 comments:

Mike & Crissy said...

Yes, he's not at all shy with his questions and comments - but always VERY polite when he wants to know something!

The Alders said...

You family is growing up so fast! I don't know how you do it. I hope someday we can get our kids together to play.