While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Monday, June 15, 2009

Little Slugger....







Braiden was finally old enough to play t-ball this year. Funny, that is all I have to say, I got such a kick out of watching these little kids play. The first practice, they had no clue how to play the game, run to the base, etc. but by the end of the season they were being pitched to and playing like they had been for awhile. I think my favorite part of t-ball is when a ball gets hit to the outfield and the child that is in the position to catch it doesn't and all the other children with in a 20ft radius go running for it. It was so fun, and Braiden is very excited for next year, but for now he has Jiu Jitsu again and Soccer in the fall. Busy, Busy, Busy.



No comments: