While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!
Monday, June 1, 2009
You Might be a Red Neck...
....if your 5 year old is using Chainsaws!!
Yes, Jeremy has now stepped beyond the realms of nail guns into the land of tools that can sever a limb from my beautiful child. That is all I have to say about these pictures!!!
Jeremy and I are high school sweethearts, we have been together for almost 12 years and are going to be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary . Jeremy is in construction and I do daycare to be able to stay home with our 3 beautiful children. Braiden who is 5 and the oldest is caring, stubborn, and PERSISTANT. Trevor, our middle is 3 ½ and he is busy, he knows what he wants and he won’t stop until he gets it, and he is cute (good thing he is soo stinking cute!). And last but not least is Audrey, our Surprise she is 2 years old and she is loud, bossy, and did I already state LOUD, but very very sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment