" Where are you?" I asked. She said "getting my pretties!!!" She had somehow climbed up her dresser to get her hair barrettes. Monkey!!!
She keeps climbing up there since she found she could, so I had to get Jeremy to anchor her dresser to the wall, because I have visions of her pulling it over on herself. I have finally seen her get up there and she uses the knobs for the drawers as hand and foot holds, she just might be a future rock climber, On Belay Up!!!
She keeps climbing up there since she found she could, so I had to get Jeremy to anchor her dresser to the wall, because I have visions of her pulling it over on herself. I have finally seen her get up there and she uses the knobs for the drawers as hand and foot holds, she just might be a future rock climber, On Belay Up!!!



1 comment:
WOW!!! She sounds like a Hoefer girl- the unique fashion sense and adventurous!
Post a Comment