While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cheyenne and Audrey, New Best Friends..........

Audrey has had a great love for the horses for quite some time, as long as they kept there distance. It has been the only thing where I have seen timidness with her, she will talk and talk about ponies and horses and she will stand outside the pen and just want to so badly be in with them but once in she would start to shake.
Things changed over the weekend, she got it into her head that she wanted to ride and that is just what she did. I put her on Cheyenne and she was a natural, she doesn't want anyone to hold onto her, she put her feet right in the stirrups and that was it, she was on her way. We have created a monster, as this is all she is talking about and all she wants to do. So I have been saddling that pony everyday for her, and I have never seen her happier. Ama (my mom) came over one day while Audrey was riding and she said why don't we try trotting, so she ran beside Audrey to catch her if she started to fall and we began to trot. Audrey got the BIGGEST smile on her face, and when we stopped she said "again momma"!!

A natural!!!
This is what we look like when we have to get off!
Priceless, this girl can through a fit!
This is when I was unsaddling Cheyenne.All fear to NO FEAR, in one day!

2 comments:

The Alders said...

She is so adorable. She will drive the boys crazy...and I'm sure Daddy too! Hope you guys are well.

Stan and Jamie said...

Seriously SOOO cute!! I love that tiny saddle...we need a pony :(!