A few weeks ago in addition to praying over/with the kiddos before bed we have added what is called "The Declaration". Normally I say it and they repeat it, but it is basically what the name says, it is a declaration saying that I am a Child of God and for all evil to "GET OUT OF HERE!!" Braiden had been going through a night fright stage, so this really helps him. All the kids LOVE it and have now started to say it themselves and have me repeat it or they just say it by themselves. What sparked this post was we were in the car a few days ago and Trevor out of nowhere started saying it and just kept repeating it over and over by himself. Well, after that I was determined to get it on tape because it was the most precious thing I had seen, he remembers ever word and gets so into it. BUT, in true Trevor fashion the minute I pulled out the camera he clammed up and wouldn't do it, Audrey on the other hand saw the camera and fed on it. She was so cute saying it, so I had to share. And true to Audrey's nature about half way through you will hear "gotta get that", YES that is indeed part of the Black Eyed Peas song "Boom Boom Boom" (she LOVES that song, she heard it on "So you think you can dance" and requested/screamed that it get played "AGAIN", "AGAIN" and "AGAIN") and YES only Audrey would do that!! Gotta LOVE her! Look for a post later on too, because I WILL get video of Trevor!
(turn the music off at the bottom, it is so cute)



1 comment:
So sweet! We say something similar at night and it has helped Wyatt and his fears SO much!
Post a Comment