Okay, please do not judge us by these pictures. I hate when Jeremy does this with the kids, but they LOVE it. I have heart palpitations every time he does it, and usually I yell something like "Jeremy don't do that" and he usually answers with "what, they like it, and I don't do it that high". When he did it with the boys we lived in a house with low ceilings so he couldn't go very high, but with little Audrey we have vaulted ceilings. So do the math, low ceilings with extremely large children equals not very high, & high ceilings with petite child equals extremely high. So I decided to brave watching and take a picture so Jeremy could see just how "not vary high" he was going. You decide, (and please ignore the large smile on Audrey's face), because he just laughed and said "she likes it" when I showed him.
Also, I didn't get a chance to write about our weekend, I posted pictures yesterday. We went "campin"!!! We had a perfect little camp spot at the bottom of Coleman that had a small run off stream running though it. We went with my mom, dad and Kyle (Brilee and Martins oldest boy), and Tana, Scott, Jarrett, and Tyce came and visited for a couple hours. We had a ton of fun visiting and watching the boys. We had a hard time keeping the kids out of the water, they spent a majority of Saturday in it. I always knew that camping was fun and dirty, but going with kids takes it to a whole new level. We only went one night and came home with a garbage bag of wet, filthy clothes and shoes, and 3 kids that were camouflaged with nature because they had so much dirt on them. I forgot how much I love the hills, Jeremy and I haven't laughed as hard or as often in a long time. I think this was the first of many more trips to come.



2 comments:
Okay the slideshow is too cool and you are going to have to show me how to do that.
I saw the picture of Audrey before I read the text and don't worry her Aunt T's heart jumped too.
Love Ya, Tana
A little girl with a Daddy who loves her . . . nothing could be better!
~Judy
Post a Comment