

I just took these at lunch today, and I thought they were so cute. Audrey finished her lunch and managed to get it all over herself (she LOVES soup, any kind as long as it has texture to it) so that is why she had no clothes on, and Trevor is already growing out of the pants I just pulled out of storage for him so that is why he is pant less. Kyle (Brilee and Martins son, my nephew) is such a big helper with Audrey, so I think that she just assumed if she got close to him he would share his food with her. We have to laugh though because even at an early age she still thinks that she rules the house and all should obey her (we are going to have to let her know differently soon). Also, just to update everyone, we are on the count down to meet Baby Bernal. Brilee's due date was the 5th so any day now, how exciting!! Kyle is going to be such a great big brother.



No comments:
Post a Comment