Braiden's Last Day Of School
Braiden's last day of school was today, his preschool put on a little program that was so cute. They sang songs and had little motions to go with the words (I will post video later), and Mrs. Macrae put together a really cool slide show of pictures of the kids taken throughout the year. It is amazing to see the growth that Braiden has had in one year (both physically and mentally). He is looking forward to summer but he is a little sad he won't see his friends as often.
We hope everyone has a great memorial weekend.
Stay Safe!





1 comment:
Hi Gemma!
I just wanted to thank you for blog rolling me, and to tell you that you've won a copy of one of my books in appreciation!
You can see my post on it here:
http://tolovehonorandvacuum.blogspot.com/2008/05/another-book-giveaway.html
Thanks again! And use the link to my blogger account to email me and let me know your snail mail address, and I'll get it in the mail for you!
Visit To Love, Honor and Vacuum today!
Post a Comment