So, what season is it exactly? Along with the weather being totally ridiculous we also have had sickness after sickness lately. It feels like winter, you aren't supposed to get sick in the summer!! We just got over the cold/sinus bug and now we have THE FLU! ( As I wrote that I found myself pounding the keyboard in disgust) I was so sick yesterday, I just barely could get off the bathroom floor, it has been a long time since I have felt that bad. And last night we woke up to Braiden puking in his bed, he still feels pretty crummy. I am thankful that at least I am feeling better so that I can take care of him, but now we are waiting for the other kids to get it. Audrey isn't quite Audrey right now so I know that she should be right on schedule to get it soon, and Trevor always has to outdo everyone when it comes to getting sick so I am looking forward to that. YIPPEE!! Audrey's birthday is Sunday so I hope we are all over it by then. I hope that none of you get this horrible bug. YUK!!!!
Stay well!!
Stay well!!
The Wolfenbargers
Just a little glimpse at how the Wolfenbarger kids are doing, this is sissy sleeping on the floor this morning. This NEVER happens, so you can tell she just isn't feeling right.



5 comments:
Yes, McKinley has A LOT of personality! :)
I hope you guys feel better soon. It is the pits when you don't feel well:(
Sending some strength your way.
Love, Mel
I'm sorry that you guys are under the weather. I hope that you are all better by Sunday. Happy Birthday Audrey!! Marcie
Oh, I'm so sorry! I hope you guys get feeling better soon! There is nothing worse than puking kids!
Oh my, hope you guys get to feeling better soon!! Always not fun when mommy is sick too!
Yuck! Hope you are all feeling better by now.
Post a Comment