The Cake was so cute. Grandma Debbie did a great job!
Can you say dunce hat!
Pinata
Like they need more energy!
Daddy's Girl
So obviously we made it through the flu. Braiden and I were the only ones in the family to get it bad, I think that the other kids were fighting it off and that is why they weren't quit themselves.
We had a great weekend recouping, and getting ready for the major event that took place on Sunday.
We had a great weekend recouping, and getting ready for the major event that took place on Sunday.
Audrey Grace Wolfenbarger turned 1!!!!
The princess had a full day completely about her and she knew it. She didn't want to nap at all, so when we finally got her to sleep it was 4:15 and the party was at 6:00, needless to say she missed the first half hour or so of her own party. She had a great first birthday, she had lots of people that love her here to celebrate. And for such a little girl she sure made out in the presents department, Everybody must think that she is kind of special (don't ask me why)!! I can't believe she is no longer an "infant" and now is entering the "toddler" stage, frighting isn't it. Watch out world!



2 comments:
Congrats! That's so fun! And I love the princess themed party! Glad to see you guys are over the flu!
Happy Birthday Audrey! We hope you ate lots of cake!! :)
Post a Comment