Yesterday my mom was here and she held out her hands and Audrey took one step towards her. Well, this sparked Audrey's desire to be mobile, so all day she had been taking a few steps here and there, but tonight she just got it. We had left the kids with "Mrs. Samantha" so we could go to Bible Study, and I knew that when I was gone she would decide to take off, but thankfully she wanted her mom to be around. We had just put the boys to bed and I started to get her undressed to change into her jammies and mid-change she got up and took off, (we got a new toothbrush for her, and of course she liked the package more, that is what she is carrying around)
I think this is going to be how Audrey is in life, she decides she is going to do something and does it.



1 comment:
I am so thankful you posted your list. I could hardly get through my posting without sobbing. We had a long tough week also. I guess we need the hard ones to really appreciate the easy great ones. Take care, M
Post a Comment