While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fun times at the park....

Yesterday, my older sister Tana and I did a kid swap. I had her kids for a few hours in the mourning and she had the boys a few hours in the evening. I think that they had a fun day because they didn't fight us when it want bed time.
I took the kids to the park for a little while. They had a lot of fun, probably more than average because we went to Mt. View park, we don't normally go to this park because they have swings.
Now, some of you are probably thinking to yourselves why would she not like to take her kids to a park with swings, kids Love to swing. And that is precisely why we don't go, because usually my kids want to swing the whole time and the other kids want to go on the slides. I am only one person so I can't watch them when they are scattered through the park. But,we had so much fun, my mom and dad joined us and then Brilee, Kyle and Cruz came a little later.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I'm totally with you on the swing thing!! Sometimes we go to Mt. View park and I just refuse to let them go on the swings until the very end!