While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Sunday, July 27, 2008

Driving Miss Audrey....



Now that Audrey is mobile she thinks that she can do all the things that have frustrated her in the past. She has always wanted to drive this car, in fact I think this car is one of the main sources of my headaches. Trevor got it for Christmas and loves it, as do all the other kids. It has to stay in the office a lot of he time because we can't share it and my house may be big but it isn't large enough to accommodate multiple cars. O.k. so I digressed, back to Audrey. We had it out and she was so excited that she a.) could walk to it and b.) was able to get into it. She loves it, and it is SO funny to watch because she can only go backwards.

No comments: