I have looked at my last few posts and realized I don't have hardly any pictures of or with Trevor. Trevor is at the age of not sitting still for his picture to be taken. I know it is the age because Braiden went through this same thing (I tell myself a lot that it must be the age, in fact I do this with any undesirable behavior, it makes me feel better), in fact I remember an emotional incident were we had family pictures at the church when Braiden was about this age and the final outcome was a picture of Jeremy, Myself and Trevor. When I do finally get a good picture of Trevor I feel like I have just gone on a safari and caught the elusive wild animal in his natural habitat! I have a ton of pictures of backs of heads, arms, a nose, lots of parts of Trevor but hardly any with all of him, because he doesn't sit still, but he actually was being cooperative Friday.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
The Rare Animal Trevor....
I have looked at my last few posts and realized I don't have hardly any pictures of or with Trevor. Trevor is at the age of not sitting still for his picture to be taken. I know it is the age because Braiden went through this same thing (I tell myself a lot that it must be the age, in fact I do this with any undesirable behavior, it makes me feel better), in fact I remember an emotional incident were we had family pictures at the church when Braiden was about this age and the final outcome was a picture of Jeremy, Myself and Trevor. When I do finally get a good picture of Trevor I feel like I have just gone on a safari and caught the elusive wild animal in his natural habitat! I have a ton of pictures of backs of heads, arms, a nose, lots of parts of Trevor but hardly any with all of him, because he doesn't sit still, but he actually was being cooperative Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Your boys are so cute!!
Post a Comment