While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Audrey and "BJ".........

Audrey LOVES animals, we have jokingly called her Elmira for a long time ("I will hug him, and squeeze him, and name him George"). Normally the animals don't want to stick around for too long because they know that they are going to get mauled by the little girl, but my parents have THE BEST cat ever. His name is DJ and he loves kids or at least lovingly tolerates them, he has never scratched them even though he should have, if I could guarantee a cat like him, we would probably have one.
Audrey, for a lack of better words, LOVES him, and for some reason renamed him "BJ".



No comments: