While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Tree Hunting X 2...........




This year we went to get our Christmas Trees twice!

The first time was with my family, where to make a long story extremely short, we didn't get to partake. Due to the fact that my husband loves to 4x4 and that there were inexperienced to say the least drivers up in the hills, we never made it to join the festivities with the family. We ended up stuck and then pulling out people for a few hours. It was kind of sad that we didn't get to part take in the "singing of the tree's" with my family but we knew that we were there to help the people we were pulling out. My dad ended up finding us a REALLY beautiful tree, I don't think I could of picked better!

The second time we went was with our small group, we had 11 adults and and 15 kiddos! It was cold but a ton of fun. We sledded, roasted hot dogs and marshmallows, helped people search for their perfect tree, ate, ate some more (I am starting to notice a theme with our group of always eating), pulled kids out of mud and snow, and just enjoyed every ones company.

No comments: