While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Tuesday, January 5, 2010

WARNING!!! DO NOT GO INTO THE GARAGE!

Do you remember the post were my 5 year old was using a chainsaw?
Well, I do believe my husband is trying to give me a heart attack, as this is his latest idea of a "bonding experience". Braiden asked to go "work" out in the garage with his dad while he was waiting for dinner, when I walked out to tell them both to come in and eat, this is what I saw.
What ever happened to building a bird house with a hammer?
"Why hammer when you can have a use a Nail gun", to which he will reply!

No comments: