While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Monday, February 25, 2008

New Camera...



Pictures with my new camera. I have been wanting this camera for a while now and I just couldn't justify spending the amount of money that it was. So I received a lot of gift cards for Christmas and have almost bought it twice but things didn't work out each time. It s so cool how God planned this out if I just waited. By waiting I ended up getting a $100 off, so with the gift cards, I didn't have to spend any money on the camera, YEAH. Then on top of that while we were in Yakima we decided to get gas at the Safeway. Jeremy tried the day before at the Safeway in cle elum, and when you spend money in the store you get these gas discounts and when Jer tried it said that he would only get a .03 cent discount and with that gas would have still been more then in town so he didn't get it. But when we tried it in Yakima the next day we got a $4.00 a gallon discount. I wish we would have driven the Yukon, because our gas ended up being free. I love how God blesses if you just are patient.


No comments: