While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Monday, February 25, 2008

Riding Bikes..

Braiden's new big boy bike.

Getting fit.

Cousin Kyle

They think this is a Jungle Gym.

Styling little girl.

Saturday we went to the High School to ride bikes and walk around the fitness trail, we had a lot of fun and the kids were tired when we got home. I hope this is just the beginning of weekends full of being outside.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey Fam~ Its so good to hear about you all and see pictures!!! I love you all & Miss you so much. tell the kids auntie Laura says hi :)

i have a question, how do you add the favorite blogs section??? How is Bri & Martin doing?

Love ya 7 God Bless