While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Friday, February 22, 2008

Zoo Life

Pooped out

So Cute


Time Out

Not much is new in the zoo. We have been trying to stay busy by going outside and going on walks, but it is so muddy. Jeremys got little guy wrestling practice 3 days a week and he is heading to his first tournament this weekend in cle-elum. We try to go up to the high school with him for practice so the kids can run around and play on the stairs (they think they are pretty neat since we don't have any in our house).


Audrey is busy, busy, busy. She is now mobile and I am so not ready for it. I don't think that the boys are either because she is now getting into their stuff. She always has got a smile on her face, and the boys can't stay mad at her long. They are both so good with her. Trevor has just become very fascinated by her, we have to watch him though, sometimes he is a little too helpful. How lucky are we to have such wonderful children, challenging but wonderful.

No comments: