While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Friday, February 1, 2008

Getting Bigger...



Our little girl turned 7 months Tuesday, I say this with each kid, but were does the time go. She started to wave, and we don't think that she is going to crawl because she has found she can roll to wherever she wants to go. We had her in the living room and she rolled all the way to the playroom, that's like 35 feet.



Braiden is doing great in school, he is learning so much. This mourning he was singing the days of the week (it is so cute because if he can't remember the word he will just make it up). He watched the x-games the other day on TV. and now he thinks that he needs a snomobiler (that's what he calls them) to do flips, I can already see the gray hairs growing! We told him that we couldn't buy him one, but that he should talk to Uncle Nick, that call is on Braidens list of things to do:) He also wants to snowboard, so we think that next year we are going to take him.




Trevor is just being Trevor. The little jokester. He wants to do everything that the older kids are doing, but sometimes his little body can't. He has got a lot of try and determination, if he can't do something he finds a way to do it. For instance, he decided at 8:00 yesterday mourning he wanted a cookie, and his horrible mother said "no". There was a plate of cookies on the counter and I went to the back to change a load of laundry, and while I was there (it was only a minute) he scooted a stool up and proceeded to eat half a plate of cookies. I thought he was going to be sick. We are going to have to watch this one like a hawk.





No comments: