While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter...

Trevor's idea of Easter Egg hunting. He found one egg and ate the candy out of it and then he decided the other toys were more fun to play with.
Amaw and Audrey looking so pretty in pink for Easter.

Not the greatest picture, but I am trying to make sure that we have more pictures of me with the kids. Looking through our pictures I can't hardly find any with me in them. I guess that's what happens when I am always working the camera.

Audrey and Papaw.
She loves him, and I believe he kind of likes her too. I think that she already knows that he will give her anything her little heart desires!

Braiden looking for eggs. They are using there Halloween buckets, so Braiden keeps calling Easter egg hunting, trick or treating for eggs.

We had a Great Easter. We went to Amaw's and Papaw's house for brunch and a Easter Egg hunt. It is so fun to see the different personality's in the kids. Braiden and Trevor liked to find the eggs to a point, but they quickly found other toys to play with. While Jarrett and Tyce were professionals at finding the eggs, you could tell they had been practicing at home. Then there was Kyle who is so competitive in everything he does. He talked the talk to the others but he also walked the walk. He found a lot of the eggs.

We love having opportunities like this to get together as a large family and enjoy the fellowship and laughter that we get from each other and the kids. Trust me when you have 6 young kids together there is bound to be lots of laughter.

We hope that you had a great weekend and that you were able to remember why it was so special.

1 comment:

The Heckly Crew said...

Three posts in one day, man do you ever sleep. I really like the picture of Dad and Audrey, I must have missed that moment.