Jeremy and I were going to get groceries and told the kids to get in the car. We walked back into the garage to see Trevor thinking he would take Braiden and Audrey for a little spin.
Here is one of our many friends hanging out at our house. We have got three of them, the kids love to watch them and they get really close to the house.
Jeremy has been busy with wrestling practice and tournaments, this last week he was in Othello. He loves doing it and he adores the kids, but I think that we are ready to see him a little more. Other then that we have just been hanging out at home, we have been fighting one bug after another, all three of the kids have had runny noses and a cough. Friday I took Audrey in to the doctors and she had an ear infection, then on Saturday Braiden started to complain about his ear (can I say that it is so nice when the kids get to an age were they can tell you what hurts, instead of trying to guess). So I called our doctor, and I am convinced we have the best doctor ever, he opened the clinic just for us to look in Braiden's ear, and sure enough he had an ear infection as well (I kind of am glad he did, because I would have felt really bad if Dr. Larson saw us for just a cold). Trevor's tubes are doing their job because he normally is the one that has the infections, so yeah to that! Anyways Saturday after Braiden saw the doctor we had to wait around to get a prescription filled, so I got the grand idea to take the kids to the pet store because Braiden has been asking to go for a week and a half. After looking at all the animals Trevor was fascinated with the fish and Briaden is for sure a "piggy pig" a.k.a a Guinea pig needs to go home with him. I would like to see him talk his dad in to that, but you never know Braiden can be quite convincing at times. Then we went to downtown pharmacy, and I don't think that you have lived until you take three young kids into a very breakable store with lots of little things lining the shelf. Trevor thought for sure that he needed everything off the shelf at eye level. Our prescription wasn't filled yet, but it is amazing how fast it gets filled as soon as they see little monkeys come into the store, if we were in the back of the line I am sure we got moved to the front, just to get us out of there.
Anyways, I hope everyone is staying well, and hopfully we will be out of the sick spell soon.



2 comments:
The music did work! Thank you sooo much for giving me directions. Your kids are so beautiful. Thank goodness for blogs- otherwise, I would never get to see them. Take care!
Gemma i saw your blog posted on mckenleys site. so we had to check it out. The kids are so cute. Hope you all are doing well. Love Kayla
Post a Comment