Jake, had his birthday party at Grants. It was fun, the boys convinced anybody they could to let them set on their laps so they would be big enough to play the video games. At one time I walked into the room and Braiden was sitting on some middle school boys lap playing a game (don't worry Jeremy was in the same room the whole time).
Can you feel the sibling love?
Jamie was right, this picture is going to be on the blog. It is so cute. I met for the first time Jeremy's half sister from Montana, Missy. Jeremy's Grandma Lela passed away and the funeral was on Thursday in Olympia, so she was going to that and she and her four boys stayed a few nights in Ellensburg on their way. We all went to the funeral, and as weird as it may sound I actually had fun. I found out so much about Jeremy's other side of the family, and we had a lot of fun with Jeremy's sisters.




No comments:
Post a Comment