


These pictures were all taken the same day. The weather has been Crazy. One minute you think it is spring then the next it is back to acting like it is January.
We have had quite an eventful weekend. For all that don't know Braiden, he is a tad like his dad in the sense that if he wants or is excited about something he turns into a broken record and that is all he can think or talk about (o.k. he probably gets a little from me as well). But, we told him that we were finally moving Slider and Cheyenne to our house (our horse, and the pony my mom got for all the grandkids), and all weekend until they actually set foot on Wolfenbarger soil that was all he could/would talk about. He worked so hard with his dad and papaw to get the fences up, and to make sure they had food and water. There was a few frustrating moments because he was being a little too helpful, if you know what I mean. All in all the weekend was great, even though there was snow on the ground, I think in total the boys maybe spent a few hours inside. I love weekends like that!



1 comment:
I know what you mean! We can't figure out if it's winter up here or spring yet. Although the robins have been singing today!
Thanks for blogrolling me!
Visit To Love, Honor and Vacuum today!
Post a Comment