While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Sunday, April 6, 2008

NO, IT'S MY TURN!!!!




The boys finally got their wish. It was nice enough for a little while to saddle the pony (I know some of you are thinking "fair weather rider", but hey we are all just getting over bad colds).
I kind of thought in the back of my head that the pony ride was going to be a fast, one trip around the property and we would be done, but to my pleasant surprise both of the boys think they are going to be cowboys, (don't go buy them a belt buckle yet, it has only been once so far this year). Hopefully they will stay with it because I sure miss that part of our life.
Jeremy would rather drive something than get on the back of a horse, so the kids are my only hope. They both had so much fun, but if I have to hear "no, it's my turn" one more time the Wolfenbager's might be looking for another pony (again, this is only the first time this year, so we will see how ride 2 and 3 treat us).
Hope you are all having a great weekend in between the rain showers.



3 comments:

Mel said...

I want to come ride the pony! :) Cheyenne is so cute (as are the boys!) Happy Spring!

Sheila said...

That is too cute! I'm sure your kids had a great time!

Stan and Jamie said...

Hey Gemma, it was so good to hear from you! Your kids are so cute as well and I'm loving your pony!! That does take me back!!! How is everything going for you guys? Hope you're doing well!