While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mama's don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys..



The boy's have got the horse bug heavy right now. I have to laugh at these pictures, because Jeremy was operating the camera. The picture that Slider (the horse) and Trevor look great I look like I am mad, which I was far from. And the picture that would have been really good has got Sliders head cut off, oh well what are you going to do. I can't be to picky, at least we are starting to get pictures of me and the kids.
Any who, the boys have been wanting to ride non-stop, and as you can tell they aren't afraid of the big horse.
We went for a walk on Sunday. When I say we walked I mean me, Jeremy was working, and I was the one with a child strapped to my back and pushing two in the stroller. At those moments I would like to have something that says "YES, They are all mine". You would be surprised at all the looks you get. Well, we walked to the top of Craig's Hill (which by the way I almost died) so we could watch the High School Rodeo. While watching, Braiden informed me that he needs a cowboy hat and boots, which I agree, and he needs to get a bigger horse because Cheyenne is good for right now but he says soon she will be to small and he dose not want to share Slider with mom he wants his own big horse.
The financial hemorrhage is starting. YIKES!!!

1 comment:

Stan and Jamie said...

That makes me want to ride horses!! Love them!