While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Messy Faces...

We LOVE this smile!!!!
And she's done, makes you hungry right?

It was an evening of messy faces, I guess that means they love the food.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Jemma~ First of i'm not sure if you even are able to read the comments left on your page but, i'm doing it any who.
Thank you so much for keeping this so well up to date! It has been such a blessing to see the kids grow!! and all the stories that you post are amazing, just how i would think the boys would be acting is all true :)
ok, if you don't know already i'm coming home for the month of May, not the whole month but i will be home at lest, thats good enough for me at this point! so i pray that i get to see you and your family a lot! I miss you all so much! Take care and look forward to seeing you soon, very soon! God Bless

Mel said...

Messy faces are sooo cute! They grow up so dang fast. The boys look so much like Jeremy. And Audrey is cute like her Momma. Take care.

KELLY said...

I'm totally into Blogs and came across yours somehow today. I'm OBSESSED with blogs...watch out...now I'll be "blog stalking" you! :) Just kidding!

We should really try to get together sometime soon.

Kelly Rotter