While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Classic Braiden...

This picture is classic Braiden, he loves the girls. He thinks that he is so cool with a coffee in one hand and a girl in the back (the girl is Ella, one of my daycare kids). Makes his dad so proud!
Audrey is still vertically challenged, so this is the first time she ate in her highchair. She still wobbles in it because it is so big for her, but we wanted to try the big girl chair. We normally put her in the Bumbo (which is a little chair) with a high chair tray and that works for her.

1 comment:

Stan and Jamie said...

Gemma how cute are your kids!!! I'm loving how much they look just like you!!