While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Friday, May 9, 2008

He's a Whopper...

Brilee, Martin, and Kyle welcomed Samuel Cruz into the world Thursday May 8th at 6:45 p.m. This is a special day for the Tutor house already being that it is my parents wedding anniversary.
He was a big boy weighing in at 9lbs. 14oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. Brilee was a champion, she pushed out almost a 10lb. baby without any drugs (she might be my new hero!) He is doing everything that he should be doing, he is a little piggy and she said so far he is sleeping really well (I hope the best, with babies it could change daily).

Sweet Baby Boy!!
All the hard work was worth it!

Proud Big Brother Kyle!
Kisses!

3 comments:

The Heckly Crew said...

Okay, I thougth I would get a posting before you, but you are on the spot. I like the picture of Kyle and Samuel.

Tana

KELLY said...

Congrats to your sisters family! I think she may be my new hero, too!!! Happy Mother's Day, Gemma! Hope to get together soon.

Kelly

Stan and Jamie said...

That's so fun! He looks great! Congrats and how fun that he was born on your parents' anniversary!!