Now when we have sleep overs they always are a big deal, we let the kids pick what they want for dinner, play games, and usually do "anyway you want it ice cream sundaes". This night was no different, except normally being in a house of boys the decibel level is high, but this was off the chart loud. 5 boys and 1 little girl trying to fit in with the boys we had a busy night; we made play dough, dinner (which I only made 4 different meals:), played outside where we became aliens and cops and bad guys, made the famous ice cream sundaes, and got all ready for bed. It was a fun night and I can't wait for many more of these. I have such special kids in my life and I look forward to watching them all grow. Thanks sisters!
Friday, October 23, 2009
I temporarily lost my mind, but I was glad I did.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment