Trevor's first day of Preschool
Now, as most of you already know, I love dressing the boys in matching outfits (I say it's so if one gets lost I can look at the other and remember exactly what they are wearing, but lets face it, it's just so stinking cute). Well, I wasn't going to have the kids wear the same thing, in fact Braiden was going to wear jeans, but Trevor was adamant because he was going to go to his own "big school" and he needed to be like brother.
Both Jeremy and I were a little concerned with Trevor going off to school, and everyone who knows Trev knows exactly why. I dropped him off and was so nervous. I have to laugh now, because every time my phone rang while he was a school, my heart sank because I thought it was the school to tell me he needed to be picked up. Well, I am happy and proud to say, he proved us all wrong and had a great time. He loves HIS school and is sad that he doesn't get to go more often!



No comments:
Post a Comment