While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Friday, October 23, 2009

Preschool Pumpkin Patch 2009

So, third year but new child at the annual pumpkin patch for preschool. It was just as fun and well put together as years past.
Have I said how much I LOVE the kids preschool (OK, maybe in every preschool post, but I DO).
I am so thankful for my sister who took Audrey for me that mourning so I could enjoy the special time with Trev, he was a joy and definitely keeps me on my toes.
Trevor and his "best friend" James.He looks upset, but that is Trevor's "cheese face".
Having cookies and listening to some music.
I think I am a little bias, but what a handsome little boy.
James and Trevor.
"Mom, you got to go this way, you don't want to get lost!"
"No, I don't want to ride the baby horse, I want the big one!"

No comments: