(turn the music off at the bottom)
So this shows Little Miss Audrey's true colors, with the stomping of the foot when she doesn't get her way, to mooching from anyone she can, to the non stop dancing she does, she will hear a beat and "break it down".
It also showed Trevor dose indeed have a sweet side he just prefers to not show it as often as the other sides.
And yes, if any of you are thinking is she really letting them walk around with a banana, I do. It's horrible, thankfully our furniture is washable as is the floor, all the rules I implicated when I only had one kid have officially gone out the window!! If we make it through the day without a major wreck it is a good day, and actually I kind of like it this way. If I worried about all the "little" things I would go CRAZY.



1 comment:
That is such a cute video! I can't get over all the hair she has!! I'm jealous! And I am with you on the bananas and just getting over it! Thank goodness for being able to clean stuff up! I am constantly finding cheerios and other "lovelies" around the house in strange locations! Oh well, kids will be kids and at least they are having a good time!
Post a Comment