While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Sunday, September 21, 2008

Milestones




So I have been dying to do this!!! One of my very favorite things is little girls with braided piggys, in fact I am going to add it to my list. After many years braiding my little daycare girls hair, I have dreamt of doing this on my own little girl someday. Well, I get to do it much earlier than a lot of people with little girls because I was blessed with a little one with lots of hair. This is my first time braiding it and it turned out surprisingly well for a one year old. I didn’t think it was quite long enough until my sister Tana commented on the length and that I should braid it, thank you. I love it, I don’t know how often it will be like this because she gets distracted easily and sitting still becomes a problem, but every once in awhile is fine with me.
Oh, and one more update for Audrey. She has had one more Seizure and she goes to Children's on October 6th to have an EEG and to see a Neurologist. Please keep us in your prayers that their will be some answers and that she will do well for the EEG. She has to be sleep deprived prior to the EEG and then she has to fall asleep at the appointment with no rocking or anything, in a strange place. We will see how that goes.
(Are you wondering why so many post in a day? Well, I have been husband less, the kids are napping, and I am putting off cleaning the house for as long as possible. I probably will be up until midnight now trying to finish it, but oh well.)

4 comments:

KELLY said...

I, for one, LOVE all the posts. Helps with my avoidance behavior, too. As long as I have something to do (read) then I don't have to do my "chores!"

Lots of prayers for the little braided, pig-tailed princess!

Kelly

P.S. By the way...I also have a very "adventurous" daughter. The bus riding dosn't sound all that unusual to me. Although I must say as she gets older, she's become much more aware of her own boundries and a little (just a little) hesitant to be so daring! :)

Katie and Bob said...

I hope you guys get that stuff figured out soon for your little dollface daughter. The braids are so cute:)

Mel said...

Hi Gemma! I can't wait to braid McKinley's hair- I might need some lessons. :)
I have a question for you, what is your email address? Mel

The Carlson Family said...

I hope everything goes well for you guys. Love the braids. Hope maybe someday we will again be blessed with a daughter so we can do some braids, don't think my boys would like me braiding there hair. Good Luck