While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Friday, September 5, 2008

Yesterday a Caboose, Today an Engine!!





So, Braiden is now an Engine. He has waited for this all summer, and don't you know I as well have been anxiously waiting to bust out the iron.
He was so cute and so ready to see his friends from last year. When he arrived and got settled he went directly to where the train always is and to his surprise Mrs. Macrae had gotten a new one (she said she did it with him in mind, bless her heart). I don't think that we could have picked a better preschool for him, my little engineer in a train themed room, what could possible be better.
Anyways, he had a great first day, and after we celebrated with special first day of school milkshakes (I think that this might become a new tradition, for first days). He met new friends, on top of playing with his old ones.

1 comment:

KELLY said...

What a cute little "Engine!" We had fun in Children's Church today...although I really need to work on my train drawing skills! :)