My dad has ALWAYS had a way with animals, we have had many crazy animals come through our house growing up (the strangest I can remember was a crow that would actually fly into our house, we have pictures, and an owl). They love him, he is like Doctor Doolittle minus the actually speaking to the animals (I think, maybe he can and I don't know!).
My parents neighbor is a biologist who takes on a TON of animals. It is like a little zoo next door, she has horses, goats, bunnies, more bunnies, all sorts of birds, and in the past she has even had, an elk, bear, and baby skunks, you name it there has probably been one at her house at one time. Well, she rescued these ravens that the boys call Heckle and Jackal, now if you are not familiar with ravens they look a lot like crows just a lot larger and there beaks are bigger. Well, with out fail, they have grown to love my dad. The top picture is what I saw when I drove into their driveway the other day, and the bottom pictures are my dad helping little Audrey look at the birds. I think that as much as she would like to have my dad's touch with animals because she adores them, I liken her more to Elmira from LooneyToons "I am Going To Love You and Hug You and Name you George" so word to animals RUN!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment