While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Thursday, December 11, 2008

Audrey Update...

This just in... I just got back from taking Audrey to the Doctor and I officially feel HORRIBLE. Audrey has pneumonia and double ear infections, YIKES! Her lungs don't sound great but surprisingly her oxygen levels are okay, so this is a good thing, but her little heart is beating like crazy. Dr. Larson said her heart is beating like a baby in the womb (which is VERY fast), not like a girl her age. She was put on antibiotics, and he said she should hopefully be feeling better by Saturday, if not, back we go.

2 comments:

The Rogel Family said...

Oh Gemma, I'm so sorry. We'll prayer for her.

Mel said...

We hope you feel better soon, Audrey!! McKinley missed playing this week. Take care, the M's