While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sicky.......


This is what we have seen the last two days.
You know that Audrey doesn't feel well when she doesn't get out of the chair. She is getting all her teeth at once, fabulous, on top of that I am pretty sure that she has a horrible cold. In the past when Audrey hasn't felt well you couldn't tell, when she was in the hospital for 4 days with RSV last year she was so happy through it, so this has really thrown Jeremy and I. Yesterday I rocked her for hours and she would fade in and out of sleep, then at 11 she went down for a 4 1/2 hour nap, then went to bed at 9 p.m. Today she woke up, put herself back to bed at 9 a.m. and then went back for a nap and noon, and again at 7 p.m. This is SO strange for the little girl who normally thinks she has "outgrown" naps and doesn't go to bed until late. I did call the Doctor and she will be seen tomorrow. But until then hopefully we can handle the fevers, coughing until vomiting, crying, only wanting mama, beautiful sad little girl.

No comments: