While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Braidens Christmas Program

(again you can turn the music off at the bottom of the page)
Braiden had his Christmas program at school, we have a little performer. I love these things, all the kids were so cute (at the bottom of the video you can see a few friends that have come to the house to play from time to time, Ben and Koleman you boys are so grown up). Mrs. Macrae once again had a great show, they did crafts and decorated cookies for the first hour and then had their program the last hour. This is Braidens last preschool Christmas program next year we will get to do the "big school" programs. But, not to worry I have at least another 3 preschool Christmas programs to attend.

No comments: