Trevor Made a Dinosour Puppet
Braidens Santa Puppet
This was all Audrey wanted, to wear the oh so beautiful socks!!!


I have had these pictures to post for quite awhile now. A few weeks ago for family night Braiden decided he wanted to make sock puppets. Sounds easy right! It wasn't the greatest thought out plan on my behalf, because it involved a hot glue and small children, bad combo and NONE of the kids took naps that day so they were all ready for bed. We muddled through it, and in the end we had some cute puppets and a fun time, but I think that I will save this craft to do again when the kids are a little bigger. On a side note, I have to share how funny my husband is, well, he REALLY wasn't digging the puppet idea, so he tried every excuse not to do it, but when the kids finally got him sat down to do his he turned into a male Martha Stewart, he was channeling the days when his mom worked for snickerdoodles and the kids would have to help with stuffing, sewing and gluing. So after a few hours of puppet making he made this adorable little elf, it was actually nicer than all of ours. I had to laugh though silly man!!
No comments:
Post a Comment