While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Crafty......

This is me Crafty!!!!
Braiden wanted, this might be a shocker, TRAINS to take to school for all his "buddies". So mom went and got everything to make them like last year and spent a few hours making them, only to get informed by a then four year old, "MOM, the trains are nice, BUT WHERE ARE THE COAL CARS!"
I told him that this might be a little much for mom and if he would like coal cars we will start working on ideas for them for next year. He didn't Love the idea but it worked.
The cups are a really inexpensive way to thank a teacher, in fact I just might go pick up some for next year now that they are on clearance at all the stores. I just made some hot cocoa and some candies and put them in a pretty bag, and for little extra something I put a coffee card in it, super cute and works on a budget.
WATCH OUT MARTHA, THE WOLFENBARGERS MIGHT BE TAKING YOUR JOB SOON!!

No comments: