While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Christmas Ham.....

(Remember turn the music off at the bottom)

I am posting this for Brilee, but mostly for my dad because he wasn't able to make it. Kyle (my nephew) had his first School Christmas program last week, talk about cute! He didn't want to sing the songs because I think he is just "too cool", but the song he did sing he totally hammed it up. We were all laughing so hard, so you will have to excuse the shaking because a.) I was laughing, b.) I had a little one kicking my arm and c.) my arm was getting tired. How fun, I can't wait until Braiden's Kindergarten Program.

No comments: