While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
.
I'M BAAAACK!!! Please stick with me as I try to get caught up on some overwhelmingly behind blogging!







Wednesday, July 15, 2009

7 years down a lifetime to go.....

Written on the 13th of July (our 7th wedding anniversary)

To the man I love...

7 years we have been married, 7 years we have been best friends. I can say there are times when you drive me absolutely crazy and I am sure you can say the same about me, but you have also made me the happiest. We have gone threw a lot since that day in high school when we decided to start dating (Oh my goodness, that feels like such a long time ago). We never knew where our life would take us but we knew that it would take us somewhere together. 12 years of dating, 7 years of marriage, and 3 amazing children later we are stronger than ever. I am so proud of all that we have become, and I am looking forward to many more years of happiness and craziness, ups and downs, goods and bads with you.
With all my Love,
Gemma Lu

No comments: